NSG, Inc. is hiring for a part time security shift supervisor for weekend positions located in the downtown Cincinnati area.
Parking is not provided.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
Must be 21 years of age.
Must be able to work the following set of days/hours:
Saturdays and Sundays from 3:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. (16 Hours Per Week)
Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. (16 Hours Per Week)
This position pays $12.00 per hour with weekly pay every Friday.
- Performing scheduled walking rounds of the facilities
- Reporting any incidents to proper authorities
- Maintain a secure site, addressing violators of policy or process
- 1-2 years of security or relevant experience (preferred not required)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- A background in military, law enforcement or corrections is preferred (not required)
- Ability to pass a complete pre-employment background check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact cordially and professionally at all times with the public
- Walking, standing for extended periods of time, lifting up to 25lbs.