NSG, Inc. is currently hiring for part-time security officers to work the weekends at a facility located in Independence, KY.
These positions are NOT on the busline. Must have transportation to job site located in Independence, KY.
Must be able to work one of the following sets of days/hours:
Saturdays and Sundays from 5:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (16 Hours Per Week)
Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. (16 Hours Per Week)
Saturdays and Sundays from 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (16 Hours Per Week)
These positions pay $13.50 per hour with weekly pay every Friday!
- Conducting temperature screenings on visitors to facility
- Checking employee's bags/purses
- Monitoring safety equipment and cameras
- Performing scheduled walking rounds of the facilities
- Reporting any incidents to proper authorities
- Maintain a secure site, addressing violators of policy or process
- 1-2 years of security or relevant experience (preferred not required)
- A background in military, law enforcement or corrections is preferred (not required)
- Ability to pass a complete pre-employment background check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact cordially and professionally at all times with the public
- Walking, standing for extended periods of time, lifting up to 25lbs.