Before you renew your contract with a commercial janitorial service, here are the questions you should be asking!
Making the decision to extend your commercial janitorial service for your facility or business is important. There are many different choices available today, so ensuring you are asking the right questions is an important first step.
- What training do they provide their employees? Especially in today’s environment, cleaning and disinfecting procedures are paramount. The janitorial staff and their management team should be trained in the latest cleaning procedures and have a cleaning protocol that is specific to your site.
- Are you seeing familiar faces or new cleaners each week? Understanding if your commercial janitorial service has lower turnover vs. industry standards is important. Site specific staff that are trained for your facility, along with well-trained mobile response crews, that can cover a shift should someone get sick are best practices.
- Do they offer other services? In addition to commercial cleaning, it may be important to your facility to have other in-house solutions like hard floor and carpet cleaning as well as disinfection services.
- Do they offer good communication and regular feedback on services? Top commercial janitorial companies will have systems in place to ensure that employees arrive for their shift on time and are following aligned protocols. Companies that invest in technology to help manage the team, foster strong work and provide feedback often have great communication.
- Do they use the latest technology to drive accountability? Technology, like daily time keeping systems, will help ensure that the cleaning staff is on time and present at the correct facility. Leading commercial janitorial companies will offer technology tools like web and mobile systems to perform inspections and schedule project work.
NSG Inc. is available for an affordable, 100% free, no-obligation quote on any janitorial services via their Contact Page online, telephone on (513) 621-5018, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. NSG is located at 1014 Vine Street, Suite 2400, Cincinnati, OH 45202 and has proudly been part of the Cincinnati community for almost four decades.