What types of services will a professional janitorial service offer your business?
Professional janitorial services can provide many benefits to any facility. In the following article, we’re going to take a closer look at some of the different services that a janitorial service will take care of for your business.
- Restroom cleaning and disinfection– Expect a commercial janitorial service to wipe down and disinfect sinks, faucets, toilets and countertops. They will also remove trash and restock paper towels, soap and toilet paper.
- Cleaning employee breakrooms or kitchens – Kitchens and breakrooms are also an important focus area to keep employees healthy and happy. Disinfecting countertops, sinks, and faucets, as well as cabinets and appliances can help stop the spread of germs.
- Hard and soft floor care – The best janitorial services are able to take care of your hard surface floors as well as any carpeted areas in house. Look for companies that can deep clean carpets and wax hard floors, using their own technicians.
- High and low Dusting – Your commercial janitorial service will regularly dust vents, fans, and other office furniture to keep your facility clean.
- High Touch Areas– Now more than ever, it is important to keep high touch areas clean disinfected. Commercial janitorial services will provide a specific protocol to regularly disinfect surfaces like elevator buttons, faucets, door handles, conference tables, and office desks and chairs. Adding regular disinfection to any cleaning routine will help keep employees healthy.
NSG is available for an affordable, 100% free, no-obligation quote on any janitorial services via their Contact Page online, telephone on (513) 621-5018, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. NSG is located at 1014 Vine Street Suite 2400 Cincinnati, OH 45202 and has proudly been part of the Cincinnati community for almost four decades.