If you manage or own a commercial property; hiring a professional security guard service makes sense!
Deciding to hire a commercial security guard is a question that most businesses will face. In these troubling social and economic times, having a trained security guard on site helps ensure that your staff and customers have the safety and protection that they need.
In the following article, we’re going to take a closer look at some of the different reasons why businesses across the country are hiring professional security guards to help protect the safety and well-being of their employees and clients.
- Reduce theft – Having a vigilant security guard service can significantly improve loss prevention. Businesses can experience theft both internally with their own employees or externally with guests or unwanted visitors. Once these individuals identify that your business is an easy target, they will return time and time again. A professional security guard service can deter this activity inside your commercial property.
- Improve parking lot safety – You may be surprised to learn that parking lots are one of the most dangerous locations within any business. Car thefts, breaking and entering, and general loitering can be common in parking lots of all kinds. Hiring a security guard service can help keep a watchful eye on your parking lot and ensure that your staff and clients are safe when they visit your business.
- Assistance in an emergency – When the worst does occur, having a trained and experienced security guard can help protect building assets and your employees. With the police budgets being stretched to almost impossible limits, response times can be longer. Security guards who are trained to handle safety and fire emergencies are a good investment.
- Protection against liability –The general public and staff are not trained to handle security issues, so when something does occur, having untrained employees reacting and handling the situation can be a recipe for disaster. Our highly trained and qualified security staff have extensive training in the latest safety and security issues.
- Improve customer service – Many security guards are often the first person that visitors and clients come into contact with and are often tasked to welcome clients as well as directing them to different locations in your business. Having an experienced, well-dressed, and a polite security guard is a perfect way to improve customer service and reassure customers that you take their security seriously.
NSG Inc specializes in both security guard services and janitorial services. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, NSG Inc should be your first call if you have been searching for professional security guards for your business or company. You can contact NSG Inc for security guard services via the phone on (513) 621-5018 or email on email@example.com.